cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gpio based sensor integration in lpc11xx platform

lofnakumari
Contributor I

Hi,

I gone through the below thread and need the same code required for lpc11u6x. Is this code is working.. Can I have full code of this using this sensor.. wait function is missing.. Plz share the full source code from this thread.. https://community.nxp.com/message/782439#comment-782329

Rgds

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lofna Kumari ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Can I have the full code of this using this sensor?
I'm afraid to find the full code, as this thread is migrated from the older community and its server already closed.

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lofnakumari
Contributor I

please help me the logic if anyone did the same.

Regards

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lofna Kumari ,

Thanks for your reply.
To implement it, first, you should understand then transmit protocol by reviewing the datasheet of the sensor, next, manipulate the GPIO implement the transmission according to the protocol.

Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos