I'm having difficulty running S32k116 in Standalone mode
It's a simple LED controlled by GPIO application. I've tried comparing Debug configurations line by line, but it did not work at all in the end.
After about a million times of trial and error this was my final attempt, in which I was pretty sure of getting this solved
1. create 2 projects
- project A: File -> New -> S32DS application project
- project B: File -> New -> S32DS project from example -> RTM 3.0.0 -> S32k116 -> hello_world_s32k116
2. Copy everything from project B(hello_world_s32k116) and paste it to project A
(PE components, Main.c, Debug Config File.... everything needed to fulfill the integrity of a project)
3. Build...Debug... and disconnect and try out power on reset and find out if it works
After all, it worked fine in Debug mode but it did not if I tried disconnecting and doing power on reset
(there was a issue with reset delay on the board but even when I got it cleared, it only runs on example project)
I like learning things step by step so my goal was to go for creating a new project and let it run well
this is the DEV environment that I'm using now.
- S32DS for ARM v2.2(no plug-ins installed)
- GDB PEMicro Interface Debugging using 'USB Multilink Universal FX Rev C'
Any suggestions would be helpful