I am bringing up custom LS1043a-RGW board and in u-boot- I see
serial output, but I have not been able to get serial Input...
1) Is there any configuration option that makes it impossible?
2) My hardware engineer swears the input is coming to edge of board.
3) It looks like it is using DUART1 - and I've gone through the NS16550_init() - where it is pointing at
this device. Although I'm confused that it is configuring registers and such, but when I look at
those peripheral registers in CodeWarrior - the values aren't there?
4) I am wondering what ISR is reading this register and how I can instrument it to prove that
interrupts are occurring for inbound data?
5) I am looking at the polling loop from u-boot (tstc()) waiting for console input, and that is NOT set.
But, again, when I dump the rest of registers, it seems that it is NOT initialized?
See attached dump from CodeWarrior Peripheral Registers for DUART1:
Thanks in advance.