What's the meaning of "flow" ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the meaning of "flow" ?

liu1027ying
Contributor I

What's the meaning of "flow" in NXP,does it represent productive process,test procedure or manufacture management? What/s the difference between "gernral market flow" and "automotive flow"? Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, the same MPC part number may consist more device masks (revision) - general market does not require it. SPC part number is required to be unique, thus it is always the same mask (revision) - automotive tier requires it.

Qualification, manufacturing, testing, all these are the same for MPC5 devices as these are primarily automotive devices.

In general (other devices than MPC5) it may not be so .

0 Kudos

liu1027ying
Contributor I

Thank you for your reply.I want to know does many masks affect user use?How many masks does MPC5566 have?

发自我的 iPhone

在 2020年4月8日,下午6:31,davidtosenovjan <admin@community.nxp.com> 写道:

NXP Community

Re: What's the meaning of "flow" ?

reply from David Tosenovjan in MPC5xxx - View the full discussion

Hi, the same MPC part number may consist more device masks (revision) - general market does not require it. SPC part number is required to be unique, thus it is always the same mask (revision) - automotive tier requires it.

Qualification, manufacturing, testing, all these are the same for MPC5 devices as these are primarily automotive devices.

In general it may not be so.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on NXP Community

Start a new discussion in MPC5xxx by email or at NXP Community

Following Re: What's the meaning of "flow" ? in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by NXP Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from NXP Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

>

0 Kudos

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

In the case of MPC5566, only one device revision exists (REV0). I could possibly find out mask number, but it is meaningless as only one exists.

0 Kudos