Can I setting "Route Record Table Size" to more than 255?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I setting "Route Record Table Size" to more than 255?

teddyzheng
Contributor I

It is not allowed in "ZPS Configuration Editor".
but in the generated source(zps_gen.c), the ZPS_tsNwkNibTblSize.u16Rct(nwkRouteRecordTable size) is type of uint16.
Should I ignore the limit of "ZPS Configuration Editor"? (manually edit application.zpscfg?)

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Teddy,

I hope you are doing great.

We do not recommend increasing the size of the table because It will require a lot of memory.

The maximum number of nodes that will require the services of the Trust Centre must be set on the nominated node using the network parameter Route Record Table Size in the ZPS Configuration Editor.

Please look at the B.5.8 Route Record Table. https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/JN-UG-3113.pdf 

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

teddyzheng
Contributor I

Hi Mario,
Thanks very much!
The Trust Centre device table size is more than 255 in my project.
There are some memory can be used to support this network size, because my project is simple feature(only onoff cluster) and heavy network.
Therefore, I will try to manually edit application.zpscfg.
I have found, the appZpsExtendedDebug.c has some issue, it definition a uint8 for look the Route Record Table, if the Route Record Table Size more than 255, this cycle will not end. I would fix it, and do not use this extended debug, Could you check are there the same issue exists in SDK library?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Teddy,

As you know the appZpsExtendedDebug.c file is part of a debug process to check the size of the tables that are running in the Zigbee stack. However, the SDK supports a Route Record Table size more than 255.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

teddyzheng
Contributor I

Great!

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos