cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A2DP with Murata 1DX module (CYW4343W)

alejandro_lopez
Contributor I

Hi all,

We would appreciate your help on the following question.

We would like to use NXP i.MX RT 1060 EVK with an M.2. Murata 1DX module (CYW4343W) to behave as a A2DP source, in order to send audio to a headphone device (A2DP sink). According to Cypress CYW4343W datasheet, this module "Supports multiple simultaneous Advanced Audio Distribution Profiles (A2DP) for stereo sound".

https://www.cypress.com/file/298081/download 

It seems that MCUXpresso SDK 2.7.0 has uncompleted ble_wiced_4343W library, not supporting some functionalities that are in cypress wiced library (i.e A2DP profile). We have tried to add some missing header files from cypress wiced library to the MCUXpresso project, but there are still unsolved dependencies.

Diving into wiced 43xxx_BLE library from MCUXpresso, I can find library file "libwicedble.a" that seems to implement more wiced_bt_ feature wrappers (see attached). But even though I import corresponding header files, there are still unsolved dependencies.

Is there any way to use NXP i.MX RT 1060 EVK with an M.2. Murata 1DX module (CYW4343W) to behave as a A2DP source?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

alejandro_lopez
Contributor I

Hi Victor,

Thank you for your response.

Even though you don't have any example project that demonstrate how to achieve it.... does current wiced 43xxx_BLE library from MCUXpresso SDK support it?

Regards,

Alejandro

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alejandro, 

Unfortunately, the current library of the SDK doesn't support this. I apologize for the inconvenience that this might cause. 

Regards, 

Victor 

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alejandro, 

Is there any way to use NXP i.MX RT 1060 EVK with an M.2. Murata 1DX module (CYW4343W) to behave as a A2DP source?

Unfortunately, we don't have any example projects that demonstrate how to achieve this. I apologize for the inconvenience that this might cause you. 

Regards,

Victor 

0 Kudos