Schematic for MHT1008N reference circuit?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schematic for MHT1008N reference circuit?

mrazld_hamdan
Contributor II

Hi NXP Team!

I am trying to design an RF amplifier using your MHT1008N.

However, since I want to do the simulation on ADS,  is there any reference where I could see and analyze the schematic circuit of the MHT1008, as in the attached, 2450MHz reference design? As I would also want to know if there is any dedicated length of transmission lines at RFin and RFout, or even at other pin terminal if any.

Thank you in advance!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

DXF file for MHT1008N 2450 MHz design is provided on the device product page:
https://www.nxp.com/products/rf/rf-power/rf-cooking/2450-mhz-rf-cooking/2450-mhz-12-5-w-cw-28-v-rf-l...

Load pull contours are available in the datasheet pages 5 and 6. You can start designing matching and bias networks using these recommended impedance values. You can optimize your design for either maximum P1dB, P3dB power or maximum efficiency.

We have no any dedicated length of transmission lines since the actual layout would depend on substrate and your application requirements: frequency bandwidth, dimensional constrains...

NXP 2450 MHz design provides input matching consisting of two TL segments and a capacitor. Output matching consist of three TL segments and a capacitor. Primary purpose of this layout is to provide optimal performance in wider frequency range 2400..2500MHz.

For a narrowband design (single operating frequency), the matching circuit coud be simplier.

Have a great day,
Pavel
TIC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos