cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for IMXRT105x + Free RTOS + QT SDK / sample codes

Jump to solution
manojhna_paruch
Contributor I

I'm using IMXRT1052 processor with Free RTOS on it. Planning to Use QT for the GUI development.  I would like to know if there are any available solutions/examples with  QT+Free RTOS + IMXRT1052

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have an example like that already developed on our SDK on the NXP side.

However, there is some material on the Qt side that will help you get started with Qt for MCUs on the NXP i.MX RT Series. Please check the following training material.

Creating User Interfaces for NXP Crossover MCUs with Qt

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
manojhna_paruch
Contributor I

Thank you Felipe García. Yes i too verified with QT on this and they told me that they have beta relase (Free RTOS +AT) planned in the mid of april 2020. Also i could download a demo binary file that has been compiled for IMXRT1050.

0 Kudos
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have an example like that already developed on our SDK on the NXP side.

However, there is some material on the Qt side that will help you get started with Qt for MCUs on the NXP i.MX RT Series. Please check the following training material.

Creating User Interfaces for NXP Crossover MCUs with Qt

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Felipe

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos