Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP ME: background mode Problem

Jump to solution
bitasobhani
Contributor III

Hi all

I cannot program 1321x SRB board by a BDM programmer when I use switching power supply (yellow led on programmer is OFF). But when I use USB supply it can be programmed (yellow led on programmer is ON). I have the same problem when programming 13192 SARD board whith switching power supply. Unfortunately the board has no USB connector. So I cannot program the board at all. 

I measured switching power supply voltage with voltmeter. It is 9.15volt.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
bitasobhani
Contributor III

Thanks for reply

I solved the problem. It was due to disconnection of the board ground and programmer ground pin in flat cable. So when I used USB supply, the two groud was connected through the computer.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
peg
Senior Contributor IV

Hello,

Does the SARD board work with a 9V battery?

Does the green power LED on the SARD come on with the external power supply like it does with the battery?

You do realise the power switch works opposite when using external power supply.

Can you measure 3 volts on the 2 pins behind the serial socket? (marked 3V and + -)

0 Kudos
bitasobhani
Contributor III

Thanks for reply

I solved the problem. It was due to disconnection of the board ground and programmer ground pin in flat cable. So when I used USB supply, the two groud was connected through the computer.

0 Kudos