I am using W10 machine with LPCXpresso55S69 Board. I used the Board in another Windows 7 machine and everything was fine (also i used once in this Win10 machine and again fine!, maybe some windows updates caused the problem? I cannot understand). I have a problem now with the Windows 10 machine while in Windows 7 machine i can 'see' the LinkSever. I am working with MCUXpresso IDE v11.1.1_3241 in both machines. I have the following problem:
1) I uninstalled and re-installed twice all the drivers and MCUXpresso IDE along with SDK's board.
3) I tried to "Clean up Debug" via MCUXpresso IDE and re-run the debug but still nothing..
4) Tried to "Boot Debug Proble" ( with both DFU on and off) via MCUXpresso IDE and this error occured:
5) Installed LPC_Scrypt v2.1.1_15 and run the lpc_driver_installer application and nothing changed.
6) Runned program_CMSIS from LPCScrypt\Scripts path.Nothing happened..
All the clues show that is something probably with Windows 10 right? Is there anything else i could do? Unfortunately, i have only the Windows 10 engine available at the moment...