How to transfer data read from NFC card using SPI slave mode in PN7462AU_ex_phExVCom

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer data read from NFC card using SPI slave mode in PN7462AU_ex_phExVCom

Contributor I

Hello, I am using PN7462 for NFC development. I realized in the routine PN7462AU_ex_phExVCom that the PN7462 reads the data of the NFC card and transmits it to the computer using the USB VCOM serial port. Now I want to use SPI and use the PN7462 as the SPI slave to send data. I tried to add the phhalHif_Transmit () function to the data read from the NFC card and tried to send the data as a slave through SPI, but I found that when the PN7462 received the 0XFF instruction sent by the SPI master, the MISO data line was always high. level. When I delete all the USB VCOM initialization functions and serial port transfer functions in the main program, the NFC data can be read normally, but the MISO of the SPI slave remains high. How do I send data through the SPI slave?Program code, waveform diagram of SPI slave, and project file are added in the attachment.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

sachin_singh
Contributor II

Hi @IvanRuiz ,

I am having issue with SPI communication, In which I am able to send data to the slave but unable to receive data from it.

I have tried HIF example to developed spi communication using interrupt based reception of data, but it always fails and unable to receive data over it.

I would request you to please share feedback & solution for it.

Thanks

0 Kudos

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hello,
As mentioned via case, PN7462 SPI slave driver is available in the NFC reader library. Please find the source code in PN7462AU/phHal/phhalHif for your reference.

Hope it helps! 
BR,
Ivan.
0 Kudos