IMX287 Power on Fail

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX287 Power on Fail

nwpuxhy
Contributor I

I designed a product  using iMX287 as MCU.Most of the time  the product work normal,sometimes the product does not work with boot fail . The probability is one in dozens.  In this abnormal condition ,the device will continuously ‘died’ until turn off the 5V power and turn on it.  I found the VDDIO drop down to 3.1V, VDDD drop down to 1.05V and VDDA drop down to 1.04V.I don't know why this happened, and I also don't know in which condition this will happen. How can I solve this problem?  Is there some problem with my schematic?  I use 5V only  source .

Best regards.I

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 许辉勇 许 

may be useful to look on

Brown out issues on ConnectCard (Wi)i.mx28 modules | Digi International 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

nwpuxhy
Contributor I

It.s not same with that.When the  iMX287 boot failed,the device will continuously ‘died’ until turn off the 5V power and turn on it.At the same time,the VDDIO drop down to 3.1V, VDDD drop down to 1.05V and VDDA drop down to 1.04V.

0 Kudos