cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPXV5100GP Long term accuracy

bartleyjohnson
Contributor I

Hello,

Our client has been using a MPXV5100GP in a product for several years with good success. We are wondering if NXP collects any long term accuracy data? We have read the NXP docs concerning reliability testing at the factory which attempt to infer long term reliability.

The product is only used intermittently (not continuous duty) and the max pressure is usually well under 100 kPa. It also typically used indoors so the typical operating temperature is around 25 degrees C.

If you have any data or can refer us to any data, please let us know.

Thanks,

Bart J

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Bart,

I assume our qualification testing is all we have in terms of reliability data over the life of the device which includes accuracy, but I have requested input from our QA guys. I will update this thread and let you know what they say in the next few days.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Bart,

Based on the feedback from our QA team, I would be able to share only the FIT data. However, this requires a signed NDA with NXP and entering a standard request.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

bartleyjohnson
Contributor I

Tomas,

What exactly is the FIT data?

Thanks for your response.

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Bart,

FIT stands for Failures In Time, you can find more details here

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

bartleyjohnson
Contributor I

Tomas,

Yes, lets move ahead on this. What are the next steps on my end? Do I first sign an NDA from you or do I just implement a "standard request" and the NDA will be an outcome of that process?

Thanks again!

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Bart,

You can create a standard request (we call it "case") here. My colleagues who are in charge of the NDA process will assist you and then I can send you the FIT data. But keep in mind it is just a statistic about device's reliability, it does not say anything about long term accuracy.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos