Did you mean: 

SLN-LOCAL-IOT

Jump to solution
cjun
Contributor I

I got a SLN-LOCAL-IOT

and following the instruction @ Getting Started with SLN-LOCAL-IOT | NXP 

In section 2.3

I can NOT find the software package  in my software account, check the following:

fucking nxp.PNG

I tried the "SLN-LOCAL-IOT hardware files.zip" it doesn't look right.

nxp2.PNG

I don't know what is wrong

1 Solution
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.

We received confirmation that there was a confusion internally with the registration codes, but the files have been updated. 

Could you please log in again and try to download again with your existing code. You should now be able to see the SW file. 

Please let me know if you have any problems or other questions.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
juliesmi266
Contributor I

In addition to the contents listed above, owners of the SLN-LOCAL-IOT development kit can also access a software package containing the SLN-LOCAL-IOT MCUXpresso SDK, precompiled release binaries, and manufacturing tools. mcdvoice survey Section 2.2 details how to download these files for yourself using the download code on the Quick Start Card.

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.

We received confirmation that there was a confusion internally with the registration codes, but the files have been updated. 

Could you please log in again and try to download again with your existing code. You should now be able to see the SW file. 

Please let me know if you have any problems or other questions.

Best Regards,

Sabina

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!