I would like to understand the behavior of the iMX8QM PMIC_ON_REQ line coming from the SNVS block.
Hardware Question :
- Is it possible to configure the default state of the PMIC_ON_REQ line ? By default it is high when SNVS power is applied.
- Can PMIC_ON_REQ line be configured to be low by default ? How is it done ? Efuse ?
- Is ON_OFF_BUTTON the only way to power up when the system if OFF? Or would enabling the PMIC ( PWRON ) cause a power up as well ?
Software Question :
- How to access the SNVS control from the different firmware ( SCFW, Linux ) ? What API is there ?
- The SCFW has SNVS_PowerOff to turn off the system.
- Does SNVS_PowerOff set the PMIC_ON_REQ line low directly ?
- Is there an API to get the current state of the SNVS_Power or the PMIC_ON_REQ line ?
- Is there an API to set the state of PMIC_ON_REQ ?
- The SNVS API in the SCFW has SNVS_PowerOff_IRQHandler. How is the interrupt cleared ?