Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MfgTool compatibility problem in windows-10

shiju_varghese
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

I am using MfgTool for flashing IMX283-CB144 device. MfgTool was worked fine in windows 7, but it has some problem in windows-10. It is not working properly.

Please let me know any windows 10 compatible version is available and could you please share any details available.

Regards,

SV

Labels (1)
3 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello SV,

The latest manufacturing tool for the i.MX28 IMX_MFG_TOOL(REV 1.6.2.048) was tested in Windows 7 but not in Windows 10. However, have you tried running the Windows 10 compatibility tool on the manufacturing tool?

You may right click on the app's icon, select "Properties" and then click on the compatibility tab, and set the properties appropriately.  Win 7 compatibility and "run as admin" might help.

I hope this helps!
Regards,

0 Kudos

shiju_varghese
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried,what you suggested.But it had some problem.

Please find the screenshot of MfgTool.

MfgTool.PNG

Regards,

SV

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello SV,

The problem in this case seems to be the driver signature verification that is in place in some versions of Windows 10.

There are some guides on the web which describes how to do this, but you basically would need to enter the Windows 10 Troubleshoot options and then in Advance Options change the Startup Settings and turn on the “Disable driver signature enforcement”.

This option is turned off after you restart your computer once again so you would need to do this again each time you need to use the manufacturing tool.

I hope this helps!

Regards,