Problem in LPSPI interfacing of MIMXRT1020-EVK with PCF2129 using peripherals tools.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in LPSPI interfacing of MIMXRT1020-EVK with PCF2129 using peripherals tools.

emb01_jtronix
Contributor II

I am interfacing PCF2129 RTC with MIMXRT1020 board using LPSPI in polling mode.I am using LPSPI_MasterTransferBlocking(LPSPI_1_PERIPHERAL, &xTxTransfer) function to read and write data. I can write data but I am facing problem while reading data. Only one data size is mention in this function. 

I required different data size for transmit data and receive data how can I manage data size for both using LPSPI_MasterTransferBlocking(LPSPI_1_PERIPHERAL, &xTxTransfer)  function?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

The function LPSPI_MasterTransferBlocking can receive or transmit different data sizes. To do this you just need to modify the size_t variable inside the lpspi_transfer_t structure.  

Have a great day,
Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos