iMX27, ltib, and Qtopia

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX27, ltib, and Qtopia

LauriaB
Contributor I

I'm trying to create a Qtopia app and have ltib build it so that it becomes part of my rootfs.  I'm working on getting Qtopia to build from source, but not there yet.  Any tips on how to integrate ltib and Qtopia would be much appreciated.

(I am using LPDK_iMX27_R1 and Fedora 5)

Thanks,

Lauria 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

fabio_estevam
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Lauria,

Qtopia4 is already integrated into LTIB.

You can try the following:

./ltib -p qtopia-4.spec -m prep

./ltib -p qtopia-4.spec -m scbuild

./ltib -p qtopia-4.spec -m scdeploy

Regards,

Fabio Estevam

0 Kudos

LauriaB
Contributor I

Thanks for your response, Fabio!  I appreciate that Qtopia is meant to already be integrated. Certainly if I do not build from source but just use the rpm, I have no trouble.  But building from source is not turning out to be as simple as I might have hoped.  Right now my biggest issue is that I am getting the following linking failure when I run ./ltib -p qtopia-4.spec -m scbuild :

.obj/release-shared/qdesigner_actions.o: In function `QDesignerActions::backupForms()':qdesigner_actions.cpp:smileysad:.text+0x199b): undefined reference to `qdesigner_internal::QSimpleResource::setWarningsEnabled(bool)'
:qdesigner_actions.cpp:smileysad:.text+0x1e6c): undefined reference to `qdesigner_internal::QSimpleResource::setWarningsEnabled(bool)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

It appears that  the most up-to-date Qtopia library (libQtDesigner.so.4.3.0) is not compatible with the header file qsimpleresource_p.h.  The library doesn't contain the setWarningsEnabled function.

I'll continue to look into this, but has anybody seen this kind of problem before?  I'm surprised, because I'm not trying to do anything arcane or advanced, just build from source as in the above post. Is anybody else using this product? Have you built Qtopia from source? Did it work?

Thanks,

Lauria 

0 Kudos