cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to figure out S32 Design Studio

Jump to solution
roger_davis
Contributor II

I installed the S32 design studio and ran it. Following the instructions I tried to create a project.  My processor list is completely empty.  If I try to create from example, there is one single M0 example listed. So, there is a disconnect somewhere in my installation.

I should add that separately I downloaded and installed the SDK. There was no instruction on where I should have installed that so I put it in my development folder at the same level as my workspace.  I also installed GNU tools and can manually build a project from the command line.

So, I am done until I can figure out how to make my setup match the tutorials.

Roger

Tags (3)
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Roger,

Would you please tell us the version of S32 Design Studio that you download?
If Arm Embedded Processors is used, please download the latest S32 Design Studio for ARM 2.2. ( fully integrated S32 SDK 3.0.2, so no need to add separate downloaded SDK. )

S32 Design Studio for ARM 2.2.png

When create S32DS project from Example, you can see below processors.

create S32DS Project from Example.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Roger,

Would you please tell us the version of S32 Design Studio that you download?
If Arm Embedded Processors is used, please download the latest S32 Design Studio for ARM 2.2. ( fully integrated S32 SDK 3.0.2, so no need to add separate downloaded SDK. )

S32 Design Studio for ARM 2.2.png

When create S32DS project from Example, you can see below processors.

create S32DS Project from Example.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
roger_davis
Contributor II

That was the issue. The version that I downloaded at first apparently was generic and had no examples or processors.  When I downloaded the ARM version it worked.

0 Kudos