can you please help Is the iMX6 DualPlus/6QuadPlus the right processor for measurement of below parameters?
Also I want to go for OS based application that needs to perform other tasks USB, ethernet, wifi, small display.
- Voltage : DC +/-1.5mV +/-50V
- current and 4-20mA current loop (internal or external shunt)
- resistance (2, 3, 4 wire; max 1MΩ)
- ratiometric resistance e.g. strain gauges (1/4, 1/2 or full bridges; current or voltage excited)
- thermocouples: types B, C, D, E, G, J, K, N, R, S, T (internal or external reference junction sensor)
- RTDs (Pt, Ni, Cu)
- thermistors (YS400xx series; generic thermistor scaling)
- IC temperature sensors (AD590 series, LM35 series, LM135 series)
- Frequency from 10Khz up to 0.45Mhz) (sine, 5Vpp, 50V input range, 0Vthreshold)
- vibrating wire strain gauges (DT80G/85G GeoLogger only)
- Carlson meters