cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX8QM yocto use opencv issue

xu_ji1
Contributor V

Hello,

When I used opencv write some code and use Umat function run in yocto OS happened error but it run well on Windows OS.

OpenCL error CL_INVALID_WORK_GROUP_SIZE (-54) during call: clEnqueueNDRangeKernel('gemm', dims=2, globalsize=64x32x1, localsize=32x32x1) sync=false

we use opencv in this released:

rel_imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga

I add my code and error log,pls help this issue

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Xu,

Your local work group size has to be an even multiple of your global divisible by 4, or 1 divisible by 4, so you will get this error. Error -54 is CL_INVALID_WORK_GROUP_SIZE - values in your "globalWorkSize" array are not divisible with values in your "localWorkSize" array, and that's it (remember that global work size is really total number of threads along each dimension, and not the size of the "block" of threads along corresponding dimension).

If you want a local size of 16, 4, 4, you will need to use a global size of {16a, 4b, 4*c}.

You always want to have a workgroup size be a multiple of 32 for your gpu.

Regards

0 Kudos

xu_ji1
Contributor V

Hello,

Could you please guide me how to limit the localsize less than two the globalsize ? My test code is so simple, which mistake caused this assert?

0 Kudos

margueriteedwar
Contributor I

Having the same error kindly reply any solution . Thanks for sharing this information im greatfull to official website .

thanks .

0 Kudos