jn5169 Zigbee Route reply

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jn5169 Zigbee Route reply

hariprasad_anum
Contributor I

We have configured jn5169 zigbee as co-ordinator.

We have connected the same to multiple sensors including gas leak sensor. We notice that in some cases co-ordinator stops sending route reply to route request received from end node. 

Why does co-ordinator not respond to route request ?

Can you point to route reply API in SDK ? 

Is there any configuration that needs to be set in co-ordinator for sending route replies.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hariprasad, I hope you're doing well!

Could you please let me know which Application Note are you using for your devices?

And is it possible for you to provide the full sniffer log in an attachment to your comment?

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos

hariprasad_anum
Contributor I

Hi Sebastian,

Pls find attached sniffer log . 

gasleak_Alert_Notreceieved.png

0 Kudos

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hariprasad,

Thank you for providing the screen capture of the sniffer log. Is it possible for you to provide the sniffer log file itself as an attachment? Additional file formats can be attached to a reply using the advanced comment editor:

pastedImage_2.png

Also, could you please let me know which JN-AN are you using as a base to develop your application?

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos

hariprasad_anum
Contributor I

Hello Sebastian,

Pls check attached log

0 Kudos

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hariprasad,

If you're able to, could you please provide the link key to decrypt the ZigBee sniffer log you provided? 

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos

hariprasad_anum
Contributor I

Pls find sniffer log and its corresponding key

Network key: 26 73 1c 71 82 1f d8 fd 9e 8b 54 49 7a b7 90 55

0 Kudos

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hariprasad,

I went through the sniffer log and found that there's a device with the short address 0x8D50 that doesn't seem to be receiving the Route Request commands from the coordinator, and its Route Request commands aren't reaching the coordinator either.

In the Link Status packets, after a certain point, the coordinator no longer reports the 0x8D50 device, while the latter still reports that the coordinator is in range.

Could you please check for possible physical obstructions and/or interference from other devices that could be causing your coordinator and router to be missing messages?

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos

hariprasad_anum
Contributor I

Thanks Sebstian for feedback on the attached log.

There are no physical obstructions during the whole test setup and the gas leak sensor is also placed with in 5-10 meters of co-ordinator. 

Any other reason that can cause the route drop ? 

0 Kudos

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hariprasad,

The Route Request seems to be happening because, for some reason, the devices are not finding each other.

Could you please try changing your network's channel? It seems like there's a lot of different networks on the channel you're using, and it could be causing communication issues between the devices.

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos