Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAP example with fsl_iap functions

Jump to solution
asier
Contributor III

Hi,

Is there any example of using fsl_iap library functions for LPC802 part ? 

I want to write from ram to flash but I don't know where to write and how to use library functions.

I've been searching but I do not found.

Thanks,

Asier.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Asier,

iap demo code isn't included in the older SDK package. But I just checked it was included in the latest SDK2.7. please download the latest SDK 2.7.0 then find it here:

\SDK_2.7.0_LPCXpresso802\boards\lpcxpresso802\driver_examples\iap

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NVazquez
Contributor IV

Can I find IAP example with fsl_iap functions for LPC540xx/LPC54S0xx?

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

the SDK of LPC80x series product haven't includes FALSH driver.

In fact, the LPC802 flash driver use IAP command, so you can refer to the  Code Bundle code:

LPC802 Example Code Bundle MCUXpresso

Also there is a Application about using EEPROM on LPC802, you can refer to the code and how to

using IAP command to erase, write flash, etc.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12125_LPC802.zip       

or 

LPC804 SPI Secondary Bootloader 

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
asier
Contributor III

Hi,

SDK for LPC802 includes "IAP Driver version 2.0.2" option to include when doing "New project...".

I'm using SDK_2.x_LPC802 and version 2.6.0 (228 2019-06-14).

I'm searching an example of using following functions includes at fsl_iap.c driver:

status_t IAP_PrepareSectorForWrite(uint32_t startSector, uint32_t endSector);

status_t IAP_CopyRamToFlash(uint32_t dstAddr, uint32_t *srcAddr, uint32_t numOfBytes, uint32_t systemCoreClock);

Best regards,

Asier.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Asier,

iap demo code isn't included in the older SDK package. But I just checked it was included in the latest SDK2.7. please download the latest SDK 2.7.0 then find it here:

\SDK_2.7.0_LPCXpresso802\boards\lpcxpresso802\driver_examples\iap

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

0 Kudos