Zigbee Managment LQI Request usage

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zigbee Managment LQI Request usage

hariprasad_anum
Contributor I

Can someone explain the significance of ZPS_eAplZdpMgmtLqiRequest API and its response ?

How can the co-ordinator use this information ? 

Under what scenarios co-ordinator invoke this API ? 

The ZPS_tsAplZdpMgmtLqiRsp structure is detailed below. typedef struct { uint8 u8Status; uint8 u8NeighborTableEntries; uint8 u8StartIndex; uint8 u8NeighborTableListCount; /* Rest of the message is variable length */ ZPS_tsAplZdpNtListEntry* pNetworkTableList; } ZPS_tsAplZdpMgmtLqiRsp;

Can this help co-ordinate tirgger additional commands to maintain the routes to the nodes  ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hariprasad, I hope you're doing well!

This function can be used in different situations. It can help the coordinator determine the LQI value, or a specific device's role in the network, or the parent device for a node, device, type, and other information contained in the response's structure, as it contains the neighbor table.

This information can in turn be used for different purposes, and some additional processing of this response can be programmed, depending on the desired application.

More information about this function can be found in the ZigBee 3.0 Stack User Guide.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos