cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Establishing I2C communication between STM32 Nucleo F030 and SE050

Jump to solution
badhri_radhakri
Contributor II

Hey guys I'm using a STM32 Nucleo F030 board as my Host device and would like to communicate with the secure element SE050 using I2C protocol. Is there any example programs that I can go through for better understanding ? The user manual for SE05x I2C specs is the document I'm currently using. I would really appreciate if someone has any leads.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Yes, there is a middle ware for SE050 available, but so far this MW just supports NXP MCU&MPU products, you have to do the porting by yourself. We have a porting guide available , please refer to https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12488-SE050_middleware_porting_guidelines.pdf  for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Yes, there is a middle ware for SE050 available, but so far this MW just supports NXP MCU&MPU products, you have to do the porting by yourself. We have a porting guide available , please refer to https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12488-SE050_middleware_porting_guidelines.pdf  for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.