AnsweredAssumed Answered

CW is giving me error for MC9S08AC60

Question asked by Rajan Joshi on Mar 31, 2009
Latest reply on Apr 2, 2009 by Rajan Joshi

Dear Sir,

I do configure CW for MC9S08AC60 controller but after saying FINISH it gives me following errors

Error occured while adding search path {Compiler}$$LIB_FOLDER$$\device\src
Make sure the path really exists!

Error occured while adding search path {Compiler}$$LIB_FOLDER$$\device\include

Error occured while adding search path {Compiler}$$LIB_FOLDER$$\device\asm_include

complete the last command: file 'main.c' cannot be added to target 'Standard'.  You can look at the target's file mappings preference to see what file types it accepts
Error occured while adding file E:\rajan\projects\DemoProjects\Project_4\Sources\main.c to target.

complete the last command: file 'derivative.h' cannot be added to target 'Standard'.  You can look at the target's file mappings preference to see what file types it accepts
Error occured while adding file E:\rajan\projects\DemoProjects\Project_4\Sources\derivative.h to target.

complete the last command: file 'MC9S08AC60.h' cannot be added to target 'Standard'.  You can look at the target's file mappings preference to see what file types it accepts
Error occured while adding file D:\Program Files\bin\plugins\support\HC(S)08Wizard\Database\..\..\..\..\..\lib\hc08c\device\include\MC9S08AC60.h to target.

complete the last command: file 'ansiis.lib' cannot be added to target 'Standard'.  You can look at the target's file mappings preference to see what file types it accepts
Error occured while adding file D:\Program Files\bin\plugins\support\HC(S)08Wizard\Database\..\..\..\..\..\lib\HC08c\lib\ansiis.lib to target.

complete the last command: file 'MC9S08AC60.C' cannot be added to target 'Standard'.  You can look at the target's file mappings preference to see what file types it accepts
Error occured while adding file D:\Program Files\bin\plugins\support\HC(S)08Wizard\Database\..\..\..\..\..\lib\hc08c\device\src\MC9S08AC60.C to target.

I dont know what exactly problem is?

Outcomes