LPC55S69-EVK Altium files

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC55S69-EVK Altium files

chetferry
Contributor II

Is it possible to obtain the LPC55S69-EVK Altium files?  The "Design Files" linked at the LPC55S69-EVK page are just the fabrication output files (gerbers, BOM, PDF of schematic etc.).  I use Altium as my design tool.  It is obvious from the PDF of the schematic that Altium was used to design the board.  It would be very helpful for finding things on the EVK board while coding to have the original source files.  Also when I design a product using the LPC55S69 part it would accelerate the process to have the EVK source files.  Thanks very much.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Chet,

I suppose that we have not the library of LPC55S69-EVK based on the Altium tools, because we do not develop the PCB with the tools.

If you want to develop the schematics library, pls refer to Table 3. Pin description in data sheet. If you develop the LPC55S69 package library, pls refer to 14. Package outline in data sheet of LPC55S6x.

I suppose customer or third party may have the two library of LPC55S69, hope they can share the library here so that the other people can reuse them.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos