cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurred while compile with MTRDEVKSBNK144_S32DS

mohamed_benderr
Contributor II

Hi,

When i try to compile the MTRDEVKSBNK144_S32DS i have as feedback the following errors (refer also to the attached figue)

Please help me to resolve the problem

Thanks in advance for your support

Best regards

In file included from ../Sources/Peripherals/peripherals_config.h:34:0,
from ../Sources/Peripherals/peripherals_config.c:18:
C:/Users/benderra/workspaceS32DS.ARM.2018.R1/MTRDEVKSBNK144_S32DS/Sources/motor_structure.h:21:20: fatal error: gdflib.h: No such file or directory
#include "gdflib.h"
^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Sources/Peripherals/subdir.mk:35: Sources/Peripherals/peripherals_config.o] Error 1
Finished building: ../Sources/GD3000/aml/wait_aml/wait_aml.c
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

In file included from C:/Users/benderra/workspaceS32DS.ARM.2018.R1/MTRDEVKSBNK144_S32DS/Sources/Peripherals/peripherals_config.h:34:0,
from ../Sources/actuate_s32k.h:18,
from ../Sources/actuate_s32k.c:18:
C:/Users/benderra/workspaceS32DS.ARM.2018.R1/MTRDEVKSBNK144_S32DS/Sources/motor_structure.h:21:20: fatal error: gdflib.h: No such file or directory
#include "gdflib.h"
^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Sources/subdir.mk:63: Sources/actuate_s32k.o] Error 1
Finished building: ../Sources/GD3000/gd3000_init.c

Finished building: ../Sources/GD3000/tpp/tpp.c

In file included from C:/Users/benderra/workspaceS32DS.ARM.2018.R1/MTRDEVKSBNK144_S32DS/Sources/Peripherals/peripherals_config.h:34:0,
from ../Sources/main.c:46:
#include "gdflib.h"
^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Sources/subdir.mk:79: Sources/main.o] Error 1
from ../Sources/hall_sensor.h:20,
from ../Sources/hall_sensor.c:18:
#include "gdflib.h"
^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Sources/subdir.mk:71: Sources/hall_sensor.o] Error 1
from ../Sources/meas_s32k.h:18,
from ../Sources/meas_s32k.c:18:
#include "gdflib.h"
^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Sources/subdir.mk:87: Sources/meas_s32k.o] Error 1

18:15:55 Build Finished (took 29s.342ms)

pastedImage_1.png

6 Replies

mohamed_benderr
Contributor II

Hello Diana,

Thank you for your feedback

0 Kudos

mohamed_benderr
Contributor II

Hello,

Any feedback please ?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

I'm very sorry for the delay. I have been out of the office for two weeks.

The main issue is that the S32 Design Studio for ARM 2.2 supports the newest S32 SDK v3.0.2 but the Devkit application was built and tested using older SDK v0.8.6 (which is not supported by S32DS ARM 2.2).

Since this application is not ported yet to the new S32DS you can create a new project on new S32DS ARM 2.2 and use the older one as inspiration or use the older version.

Best regards,

Diana

0 Kudos

mohamed_benderr
Contributor II

Hi Diana,

My issue is resolved. Thank you so match for your support

Regards

mohamed_benderr
Contributor II

Hi, 

I have uninstall the S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1 and i installed instead the latest version S32 Design Studio for ARM 2.2 – Windows/Linux

when i try to build the same previous example  MTRDEVKSBNK144_S32DS i obtain the following error msg : 

nvoking: Standard S32DS C Compiler
arm-none-eabi-gcc "@Generated_Code/Cpu.args" -MMD -MP -MF"Generated_Code/pdb0.d" -MT"Generated_Code/pdb0.o" -o "Generated_Code/pdb0.o" "../Generated_Code/pdb0.c"
Building file: ../Generated_Code/pin_mux.c
Building file: ../Generated_Code/pwrMan1.c
make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/NXP/S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1/S32DS/FreeMASTER_Serial_Communication_Driver_V2_0/src_platforms/S32xx/freemaster_S32xx.c', needed by 'FreeMaster_S32xx/src_platforms/S32xx/freemaster_S32xx.o'. Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Invoking: Standard S32DS C Compiler
Building file: ../Generated_Code/trgmux1.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc "@Generated_Code/Cpu.args" -MMD -MP -MF"Generated_Code/pin_mux.d" -MT"Generated_Code/pin_mux.o" -o "Generated_Code/pin_mux.o" "../Generated_Code/pin_mux.c"
arm-none-eabi-gcc "@Generated_Code/Cpu.args" -MMD -MP -MF"Generated_Code/pwrMan1.d" -MT"Generated_Code/pwrMan1.o" -o "Generated_Code/pwrMan1.o" "../Generated_Code/pwrMan1.c"
arm-none-eabi-gcc "@Generated_Code/Cpu.args" -MMD -MP -MF"Generated_Code/trgmux1.d" -MT"Generated_Code/trgmux1.o" -o "Generated_Code/trgmux1.o" "../Generated_Code/trgmux1.c"
Finished building: ../Generated_Code/lpuart1.c

Finished building: ../Generated_Code/pdb1.c
Finished building: ../Generated_Code/pdb0.c

Finished building: ../Generated_Code/pin_mux.c
Finished building: ../Generated_Code/pwrMan1.c

Finished building: ../Generated_Code/trgmux1.c

Could you please tell me what i should do to resolve this issue

Thanks in advance for your support

0 Kudos

dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Mohamed,

Could you, please, check the properties of the project and select the correct path of the AMMCLIB?

Right-click on the project -> Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings:

-> Includes

-> Libraries

-> Standard S32DS Assembler -> General

In my case, it looks like this:

pastedImage_3.png

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Diana

0 Kudos