I.MX8X MULTIPLE VIDEO INPUT ROTATION / OVERLAY THROUGH ISI BY MEANS OF DDR FRAME BUFFER

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.MX8X MULTIPLE VIDEO INPUT ROTATION / OVERLAY THROUGH ISI BY MEANS OF DDR FRAME BUFFER

alighieri
Contributor III

I.MX8X VIDEO INPUT STREAM EXAMPLE.jpgHELLO

WE'RE CONSIDERING TO USE PIXEL LINK INTERFACE FOR 4 LANES MIPI-CSI-2 DEVICE LIKE FPD-LINK DESERIALIZER / HD-TVI  RECEIVER AND ONE PARALLEL RGB FOR HDMI RX DEVICE. OUR SYSTEM REQUIRES 2 - 4 CHANNEL INPUT WITH eDMA TO MEMORY FOR 90 DEGREE ROTATION / OVERLAY FEATURES. EACH INPUT VIDEO STREAM ASKED TO SUPPORT FULL HD 1080P AT 60 FPS IN CONFIGURABLE ON-THE-FLY GRAPHIC LAYERS OF MEMORY AND INDEPENDENT PIPELINE FOR TARGET USE CASE WITHOUT LATENCY.

MY QUESTION IS THAT POSSIBLE FOR 4 LANE VIDEO STREAMS AND ANOTHER ONE STREAM INPUT THROUGH HDMI RECEIVER TO BE OVERLAID TOGETHER AND ROTATION BY 90 DEGREE IN CAMERA FRAMEBUFFER?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, the i.MX8QX is still in pre-production and we cannot give proper support until the product is officially released. Since the BSP may be subject to change. I suggest you contact your DFAE. He could help you in getting the information that you are requiring.

Best regards,

Diego.

0 Kudos

alighieri
Contributor III

Diego

Unfortunately As I Know For Automotive Level Product Here Is No Particular DFAE In Charge Of It In Taiwan. And I Know The Product Is Remain Pre-Mass Production Phase. That’s Why We Need To Check The Performance And Features First. Can You Help To Answer Me My Questions? For Our Case We Need 2 D-PHY For Virtual Camera Port In 4 Lane MIPI-CSI2. Each Lane Will Be Interfaced With:

1. FPD-LINK

2. HD-TVI Receiver

3. SDTV Receiver

4. HDMI Receiver

Each Of Input Video Stream Consider 1080P At Frame Rate 60FPS.

Considering Performance We All Of Them Support DMA And To Be Overlaid Together In Memory Frame Buffer Then Copy To Display’s Frame Buffer For 90 Degree Rotation.

Bright

0 Kudos

diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to share any information. That is why you need to contact your DFAE or your Sales rep in your case. I apologize for the inconvenience this may give you.

Best regards,

Diego.

0 Kudos