The IMX6DQCE errata sheet [ERR006282] points out three problems.
1) PFD is in an unknown state during boot.
2) Reprogramming PLL2/ PLL3
3) Suspend & Resume with PLL2/PLL3 bypassed.
1) is fixed by silicon revision 1.3
2) is fixed by u-boot patch.
But 3) it would be affected by software setting. so it have no patch and must care by user I think.
In default setting of Linux/Android BSP, is it cared?
Is the standard BSP implemented so that it does not conflict with this errata?
If so, which type of implementation of each linux/android BSP to avoid it?
1) Are BSP set respective PFDx_CLKGATE bits because PLL is bypassed.
2) BSP is not set PLL bypass mode.
Doe's it have any possibility to set pll bypassed?
* Enable serial console as stand-up source.
* Enable a resume function as USB device.
I look forward to hearing from you.