Is it possible to connect 8080 bus LCD to MIMXRT1010-EVK?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to connect 8080 bus LCD to MIMXRT1010-EVK?

andreyloginov
Contributor II

Hi

I need to connect 8080 bus TFT LCD to IMXRT1010 evaluation kit. Unfortunately, I could not find any example of such a pinout connection(I need at least 13 FlexIO free pins). Please advise Is there any workable solution for such configuration or the only option is SPI display connection?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andrii Loginov,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Please advise Is there any workable solution for such configuration or the only option is SPI display connection?
-- Unfortunately, for the MIMXRT1010 board, there're no enough free pins to connecting the LCD panel via the 8080 interface. In my opinion, the SPI display connection is a selection.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

andreyloginov
Contributor II

Hi

Is there any recommendation on SPI display of choice for IMXRT1010 ? I also need a touch screen option.

Thank you for the advice!

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andrii Loginov,
1) Is there any recommendation on the SPI display of choice for IMXRT1010? I also need a touch screen option.
-- Please select the LCD via these two websites: WINSTAR and RAYSTAR.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos