Changing firmware from kl03z4 to LPC11u24

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing firmware from kl03z4 to LPC11u24

darren
Contributor II

I am trying to switch the microcontroller on a SDK project from a kl03z4 to an LPC11u24 series. I am having issues with the firmware. In MCUxpresso, I changed the microcontroller in the settings, and I changed the Base Addresses. However, I am suspecting that some of the files need to be changed over but I do not know where to find them. The files are:

in the CMSIS folder:

MKL03Z4_features.h

system_MKL03Z4.h

system_MKL03Z4.c

MKL03Z4.h

MKL03Z4.c

in the startup folder:

startup_mkl03z4.c

Any help would be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. There differences from one microcontroller to another, please be sure to refer to the LPC11U24 manual to make sure registers are used properly. 

The KL03 has an SDK available for MCUXpresso, this includes folders such as the one you mention above as well as examples. 

The LPC11U24, does not have the same type of SDK, instead it has the LPCOpen libraries. These include examples and drivers to facilitate the creation of your application. It will not be the exact same files as above, but it does have its chip folder. You can download it from here

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos