I try to configure a MAX2771 component (GNSS receiver) with an IMXRT1064 by SPI. The IMXRT1064 is a master and the MAX277 is a slave.
I succeed in writing into the MAX2771 registers ( 48 bits / frame) by using the sdk exemple (driver_examples\lpspi\interrupt).
I did not succeed in reading the MAX2771 registers . How do I proceed to configure LPSPI to work as follow?
- The IMX first asserts CSN (low) ,
- Then it transferts address (12 bits) + 1 read bit and 3 bits to 0,
- Then SDATA is set in tri-stated by the IMX and it generates 32 clk,
- The MAX2771 then starts driving SDATA () and outputting the 32 bits,
- The IMX disasserts CSN (high),
- The IMX read his "RDR register" to have the MAX2771 register value.
Do you have exemples ?
You can find attached "Register Read Functional Timing" figure
Thank you for your help.