Contributor III

Deleted.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi   Wilmer Suarez ,

Hope you are doing great, first it is important that you know that the information regarding DESFire EV1 and EV2 is secured under NDA ( Non Disclosure Agreement) this means that all the information tools and support should be delivered using secured communication channels and only to customers with active NDA. since this is a public forum we cannot share or discuss such information, please go to your distributor in order to discuss this information. from my side please check that you are authenticating with the right key with write access, check that you first select the application then authenticate to the application then proceed to create the file I have replicated this and it does not generate an error

Have a great day !
BR

Jonathan

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi   Wilmer Suarez ,

Hope you are doing great, first it is important that you know that the information regarding DESFire EV1 and EV2 is secured under NDA ( Non Disclosure Agreement) this means that all the information tools and support should be delivered using secured communication channels and only to customers with active NDA. since this is a public forum we cannot share or discuss such information, please go to your distributor in order to discuss this information. from my side please check that you are authenticating with the right key with write access, check that you first select the application then authenticate to the application then proceed to create the file I have replicated this and it does not generate an error

Have a great day !
BR

Jonathan