Could not find the IMX8QXP in win7, how to find the right USB driver.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not find the IMX8QXP in win7, how to find the right USB driver.

yuhua_xu
Contributor I

Hello, I could not find the IMX8QXP drive. I already follow the UUU.pdf to install the driver, but it still could not fix it.

How can I know the USB driver "

from https://www.silabs.com/community/interface/knowledge-base.entry.html/2017/02/06/manually_installwin-...")

"

But Win7 could still not find the IMX8QXP. and use the " zadig from https://zadig.akeo.ie/"

If there is any clear description for the USB search?

0 Kudos
8 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Here could tell us which version of BSP are you using?

0 Kudos

yuhua_xu
Contributor I
0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I just back to work today, so sorry I can not test the win7 for you, all our PC are win10 system. About the win7 user guide you can see the link I send to you above.

Hope this can do help for you.

Have a nice day

Best Regards

Rita

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Have you try it on win 10 PC?

0 Kudos

yuhua_xu
Contributor I

No, I have not try win10;  I wish to fix it on win 7

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Because microsoft stop support win7. So for the uuu, NXP stop support uuu for win7.

Now our NXP all our PC are using the window 10. So recommend you to use win10 PC. But if you still want to use the win7 PC, If the USB hid device can not found, the customer can try with another PC to see if the board hardware issue. If not the board hardware issue, please following chapter 7.3 "Use zadig to install winusb driver" in UUU.pdf to install the winusb driver correctly.

WIN7 User Guide · NXPmicro/mfgtools Wiki · GitHub 

Hope this can do help for you.

0 Kudos

yuhua_xu
Contributor I

Hi Rita:

Thanks a lot firstly.

Actually, I already follow to use the "Zadig tool",  but it is still not work.

I only puzzle that , in the UUU.pdf , it said: "Please make sure you success download uboot and uboot auto launch fastboot command. windows find Usb download device, NOT SE Blank" ;

"Choose USB download device and click install.:

what is the meaning of this words?  did it need to download the uboot by SD card firstly? and I already boot by SD card before and make the eMMC mode ; and then connect to the PC. but , in the win 7. I still could not find the  "USB download device "; only show the general Serial in the "device management " in win 7.  So I puzzled how to make the win 7 to recognize the "USB download device" and then use the "Zadig tool" to configure as the UUU.pdf mentioned. Find the USB download device.PNG

0 Kudos

dry
Senior Contributor I

I _never_ see it as that USB download gadget ....  What is wrong then?

0 Kudos