LWIP stack won't initialize

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LWIP stack won't initialize

haohailantianha
Contributor I

I'm using Ubuntu18.4 and SDK_2.7.0_EVKB-IMXRT1050 + gcc-arm-none-eabi-8-2019-q3-update.

boards/evkbimxrt1050/lwip_examples/lwip_ping

This demo is working fine.

boards/evkbimxrt1050/lwip_examples/lwip_udpecho

But this demo failed to initialize, just have log: Initializing PHY...

We know that the code has been executed function enet_send_frame line 336 of enet_ethernetif_kinetis.c

result = ENET_SendFrame(ethernetif->base, &ethernetif->handle, data, length);
I've tried gcc-arm-none-eabi-9-2019-q4-major or gcc-arm-none-eabi-8-2018-q4-major,still have the same problem.

SDK_2.7.0_EVKB-IMXRT1050 for iar works fine in the iar ide.

Who can help me, thank you

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

haohailantianha
Contributor I

I seem to have solved the problem. I use SEGGER firmware running on the NXP OpenSDA platform which makes OpenSDA compatible with J-Link LITE. https://www.segger.com/products/debug-probes/j-link/models/other-j-links/opensda-sda-v2/ 

I don't know why I use OpenSDA, lwip_udpecho demo won't initialize, but lwip_ping demo doesn't have that problem.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi feng zhang,

Thanks so much for your updated information, and let me know it is related to the on board debugger.

Do you test the on board CMSIS DAP firmware, whether it also have the problems or just the JLINK firmware don't have the problems?

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi feng zhang ,

Do you follow the Getting Started with MCUXpresso SDK for EVKB-IMXRT1050.pdf in the SDK doc folder?

Please refer to chapter 5 Run a demo using Arm® GCC.

pastedImage_1.png

Do you try 4.9 2015q3 version?

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

haohailantianha
Contributor I

hi,

I have use gcc-arm-none-eabi-8-2018-q4-major gcc-arm-none-eabi-8-2019-q3-update and gcc-arm-none-eabi-9-2019-q4-major have the same problem.

gcc.png

if using OM13098(LPCXpresso board for LPC54628)+SDK_2.7.0_LPCXpresso54628+gcc-arm-none-eabi-8-2019-q3-update

lwip_examples/lwip_udpecho there's nothing wrong with this demo.

MIMXRT1020-EVK+SDK_2.7.0_EVK-MIMXRT1020 and IMXRT1050-EVKB+SDK_2.7.0_EVKB-IMXRT1050

lwip_examples/lwip_udpecho they all have the same problem.

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi feng zhang,

Thanks so much for your updated information and let me know the details.

I will check it on my side, if it is confirmed the problem, I will report it to our related department.

Do you try the windows version for the same project, whether it works on your side or not?

BTW, from tomorrow, I will be on the Chinese Spring Festival, and will back on February 3.

Sorry about it, and if you have any updated information, maybe I will reply to you after I am back to work.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you h

0 Kudos