Pierre-Luc Drouin

E_ZCL_ERR_CLUSTER_NOT_FOUND error from eZCL_SetReportableFlag and eZCL_ReportAttribute

Discussion created by Pierre-Luc Drouin on Jan 16, 2020
Latest reply on Jan 23, 2020 by Mario Ignacio Castaneda Lopez

Hi,

I am trying to report an attribute through a function call of eZCL_ReportAttribute as described in JN-UG-3115, but I am stuck with an E_ZCL_ERR_CLUSTER_NOT_FOUND error from eZCL_ReportAttribute and (eZCL_SetReportableFlag) originating from the eZCL_SearchForClusterEntry internal function. Here is how I call eZCL_SetReportableFlag (after ZCL initialisation):

teZCL_Status status=eZCL_SetReportableFlag(0x01, MEASUREMENT_AND_SENSING_CLUSTER_ID_TEMPERATURE_MEASUREMENT, TRUE, FALSE, 0x0000);

After this line, status has a value of E_ZCL_ERR_CLUSTER_NOT_FOUND (10)

In ZBPro Configuration editor, I have the cluster "TemperatureMeasurement"  (0x0402) listed as both an input and output clusters for the End Point "Application" (1), and I verified that the cluster is listed in s_au16Endpoint1InputClusterList and s_au16Endpoint1OutputClusterList in zps_gen.c.

Why is the cluster not found? I tried to also call eCLD_TemperatureMeasurementCreateTemperatureMeasurement, but my understanding is that all it does it to populate structures that are not related to the data accessed by the eZCL_SearchForClusterEntry internal function, so it did not fix the issue. I am just trying to report an attribute through a function call. I do not want to use polling or automatic reporting if possible.

Thank you!

Outcomes