Reference code for nfcprogramloader NHS31xx

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference code for nfcprogramloader NHS31xx

kevin_fry
Contributor I

I'm working on an NHS3152 and in the SDK documentation there is an application "nfcprogramloader" that comes on the demo chips.

This application loads code over NFC into flash on the chip. It looks like it was removed from the SDK "release_mra2_12_1_nhs3152" as the software directory is named "/release_mra2_12_1_nhs3152/sw/nss/app_closed_nfcprogramloader". 

The include files and binaries remain, but the C files are gone. I'd like to use it as reference code.

Is this application available anywhere?

Also is the Android program loader code available as well?

Thanks

Kevin

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

driesmoors
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The source code for the NFC one-time Program Loader has never been released. The single header file that is included describes the different NDEF MIME record payloads that can be exchanged with a tag reader. An APP developer can use this to create a fully functioning APP himself.

At this moment there are no plans to release the firmware source code, nor the Android APP source code. If you have a business case that requires this, please contact a local NXP sales representative. Note that we have released the source code of both the firmware and the phone APPs of the temperature logger demo and other demo's.

Kind regards,
Dries.