No Compatible Probes Available QN9080 Debug

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Compatible Probes Available QN9080 Debug

rleeubc
Contributor I

I tried following the steps on the QN908X Quick Start .pdf. 

One problem I had, when I downloaded the LPCScrypt drivers, the device manager showed the COM port device properly but not the CMSIS-DAP. I used the / LPCScrypt_installer_2.1.0_842 / and my dev board is the QN9080 DK-v1.3. I was able to follow the rest of the steps until section 5 while getting the same images as shown in the document. 

I try running hello_world demo app. First building the project, then debugging but I get cut off when it tries to find a connection. The error I get is No Compatible Probes Available. Any help appreciated thanks.qn9080 problems.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have you remembered to remove the "DFU" jumper (JP5 I think on the QN9080 board) after programming the probe firmware, and then repowering the board, before you tried starting a debug session?

You might also want to go through section 19.9, "Using and troubleshooting LPC-Link2" in the MCUXpresso IDE v11.1 User Guide for more suggestions.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos

FrankJohnson
Contributor I

No response even after trying all of these suggestions.  Is it possible that there a step needed to ensure that the board appears as a USB device?

0 Kudos