eCar German

Freemaster with MPC5744P: Can not detect the board information ! The communication will be paused. Error code: 0x80000101 (Response timeout)

Discussion created by eCar German on Jan 2, 2020
Latest reply on Jan 27, 2020 by Marius-lucian Andrei

Hi NXP team,

I use hardware "DEVKIT-MPC5744P REV.E.", My Aim to use software Model-Based Design Tools and  Freemaster.

Firstly, I use SOFTWARE INTEGRATION GUIDE (SWIG) document and I run a very simple c-program. It works fine without any problem and RGB LEDs blinks as expected see the attached file blinking the red LED.

After that, I tried to get the first MBD-example using V3-INPUT-GPIO: GPIO Programming.

The Model (see the attached file GPIO_read.slx) is compiled and downloaded on the DEVKIT-MPC5744P Board but unfortunately, there is no reaction on FreeMaster and I got the following error Error code 0x80000101 with the following Massege:

Can not detect the board information ! The communication will be paused. Error code: 0x80000101 (Response timeout)

I checked the tips which is mentioned under following questions but unfortunately no success

·       Freemaster with MPC5744P: can not detect the board information 

·       Freemaster Can't detect the board information

·       Error code:0x80000101,How to solve this problem

·       No Connection with FreeMaster to MPC5744P Devkit

·       Motor Control Class: Lecture 3 - Input Commands

Right now, I use the following SW and HW:

My Matlab version is 2018b, S32 DS for Power Architecture version is 2.1 and Freemaster version is 2.0 and the used HW is MPC5744P Devkit is REV.E (new one).

Since all MBD-examples and trainings are based on the old versions of MPC5744P Devkit, do you have any new description for the configuration of the main jumpers of MPC5744P Devkit REV.E?

Please help me to deal with this problem

Outcomes