dual bootloader of lpc55s69

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dual bootloader of lpc55s69

zhangeh10594
Contributor III
  • When I was executing LPC55S69' dual bootloader work,I have some questions here.

1/When I executed the program again with the AN12327 revision, I deliberately added a printf statement,However, the version number did not change when the project was executed again. After testing, the modified project was not downloaded successfully。May I ask what is the cause of this problem and how to modify it。pastedImage_1.png2/No matter how I modify the contents of the DSBL APP,When I followed AN12327 step by step,and reopen UART terminal and press the RESET button.The content displayed on the terminal remained the same, obviously the effect of the execution after the first download was successful.like this:
  • pastedImage_2.pngMay I ask why this is? How do I modify it
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  小白 张,

This could be due to an error in the construction of the image, in the next image first I load an image with th 0x10 version and after that update the image with the 0x11.

pastedImage_2.png

After you a reset now both images will have the new version load it. Check that the length and the CRC is correctly calculate, for demostration I used a version without CRC check. Now the next time the image will boot.

pastedImage_3.png

I hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon

0 Kudos

zhangeh10594
Contributor III

Can you please send me this file on my e-mail 1059403223@qq.com  for  what you've modified? Please!

0 Kudos

Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

If you have problems using the blhost at command base I will suggest using the elftosb-gui that will help you to create the image and load it to the MCU.

pastedImage_1.png

If any command is failing with that kind of error is probable that the com is not the correct. Check in the device manager that the COM that you're using is the correct one.

pastedImage_2.png

Also, be sure that the bootloader is running while you sent this command.

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon

0 Kudos

zhangeh10594
Contributor III

But now there is another question, show like this :

pastedImage_1.png

When I'm working the 'flash_program.bat COM7 dsbl_app_crc.bin', and it cause an error like this:

pastedImage_2.png

And I don't know how to solve it ,could you please do me a favor? Thanks!

0 Kudos

zhangeh10594
Contributor III
  • May I ask what software you are using?MDK-Keil or IAR。And I want to know if I use the keil ,should I modify the startup file ,which to modify the vision .

0 Kudos