cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orthogonal decoding by LPC54114 Ctimer

cwdao
Contributor I

hello NXPs,

I would like to use orthogonal decoding in LPC54114 ,what should I do with Ctimer ? I can not find anything useful in UM10914 or AN11538. Could you please give me some help?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi cheng wang,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Could you please give me some help?
-- From my experience, I'd like to suggest you choose the SCTimer to decode the complicated PWM, as the SCTimer has the event and state feature, it allows the developer to implement a lot of application,
so please give a try, and contact me freely if you encounter any problems.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

cwdao
Contributor I

Thank you , I need to detect the phase difference between two PWM with same frenquency. Are there any difference between event and interrupt ?

As is known to all, an orthogonal encoder  is used to convert a linear shift into an impulse signal.By monitoring the number of pulses and the relative phases of the two signals, the user can track the rotation position, direction and speed.

Such as when phase A is in rsing edge,I need to know the voltage of phase B to determine the direction,could you please give me some information to use the event registers ?

0 Kudos