I want to develop High Voltage PMSM Motor drive application. I have bought HVP-MC3PH.
I can find 2 different PMSM examples.
- MCRSP_PMSM_V1.2.0 which has MCRSP_VER "1.2.0"
- MCUXpresso SDK 2.7.0 which has MCRSP_VER "2.0.0"
- I can see that function structure is almost same is both SDK. But quite difference in implementation of motor control API.
- MCRSP_VER "1.2.0" uses FRAC16() while MCRSP_VER "2.0.0" uses float numbers.
- With MCRSP_PMSM_V1.2.0, i can get smooth start up as well as clear sine wave phase currents.
- With MCUXpresso SDK 2.7.0, start up is not smooth. Motor jerks for 1-2 sec. And Phase current waveform is not clear sine wave.
So which SDK i should use?
And why motor is not running smooth with latest SDK 2.7.0?