cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library for MC9S12XD512MAL

gopal_jadhav
Contributor II

hello!

Earlier i was using MC9S12C128FUE microcontroller.The problem i was facing with that mcu was shortage of memory so i ordered a new MC9S12XD512MAL.now can you help me with what all changes i have to do in the code.Can u share me the librray and header files for my 9S12XD512 mcu. 

thank you,

gopal

0 Kudos
5 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi gopal

MC9S12C128 is based on HCS12 core and MC9S12XD512 is based on HCS12X core. There is no direct way to import the MC9S12C128 code to MC9S12XD512 without modifying modification.

Normally, we suggest user create a new MC9S12XD512 project with CodeWarrior project wizard, then import the code from MC9S12C128 part by part.

Have a nice day

Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

gopal_jadhav
Contributor II

Hi zhang

Can you help me finding library for my particular mcu(m9s12xd512cal).

Thank you

gopal

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what library do you need?

If you create new project with CodeWarrior. the related ansi library will be automatically added to your project.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

gopal_jadhav
Contributor II

Hello Zhang,

Yeah well!

I tried going through that but, I’m using code warrior IDE version 5.9.0 in this version they aren’t giving me the library I want which is for MC9S12XD512CAL. They have XE family and XS family which is not my concern right now. So from where am I supposed to get the library for my particular microcontroller.

Regards,

Gopal

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please use CW5.1 instead,

See attached of how to download CW5.1.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:

0 Kudos