QN908x OTAP android sample code

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN908x OTAP android sample code

syd
Contributor III

The project was created by modifying the qn908xcdk_wireless_examples_bluetooth_otap_client_att example of qn9080CDK.

What I want is to do OTAP using *.s19 file on android.

I've looked through web search for example code but haven't found it yet.

I would like to know if it is possible to provide sample code that implements OTAP on Android.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hello,

We do not have available to share the IoT Toolbox source code, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you.

Regards,
Estephania

0 Kudos

syd
Contributor III

I understand you can't provide IOT TOOLBOX Android source code. But can you tell me what data to send or receive?

After analyzing the data sent by the iot toolbox app, it seems to send the first 15 bytes and then the data created with * .s19.

If you have a QN908x OTA document, please ask for the link where I can download it.

To summarize my requirements.

1. If there is a document with data format for sending and receiving for OTAP, a link to receive the document.

2. If there is no 1 sufficient description of what data should be sent and received (including data format).

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

We do not have such guide for the application design for the QN9080,. you can use as a base the QN9020 in the  QN902x OTA Programming Guide

You can find that information for the general OTA for the QN9080  in the Bluetooth® Low Energy Application Developer’s Guide in Chapter 11 Over the Air Programming (OTAP) there you can fin the general functionality and all the commands you need.

Hope this helps

Rgeards,
Estephania

0 Kudos