cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s32 Design Studio for Arm - how to "un-route" pin

Jump to solution
huang_hw
Contributor II

I accidentally changed the state of some signals from "no pin routed" to a specific pin. 

I am able able to assign another pin (among a list of allowable pins) to these signals but am unable to change any back to "no pin routed".

How do I change the pin assignment of a signal back to "no pin routed"?

See attached with picture of this. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi hw,

You can select "Pins" in View Mode, and uncheck the selected function.

Then it will  back to "no pin routed".

Routing PE.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
huang_hw
Contributor II

I just realized I "double-posted". I posted very similar contents again because (completely my own fault) I couldn't find this post today.

My apologies.

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi hw,

You can select "Pins" in View Mode, and uncheck the selected function.

Then it will  back to "no pin routed".

Routing PE.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
huang_hw
Contributor II

Thanks Robin. It worked like a charm. :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos