cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC546 ADC with interrupt is not working

s-mwittw
Contributor I

hi,

we try to initialize the ADC module of the LPC54616J512.

The aim is to simply start a conversion by Software in the while loop and wait for the result. This is indicated in a flag that is set in the corresponding ISR of the ADC.

We tried to accomplish that with the help of the ConfigTool in MCUXpresso and some extra lines in the main ( mostly taken from the ADC-example with interrupts from the SDK examples ).

Debugging results: the Interrupt never occurs -> Flag is never set to true 

We tried to get the ADC running and check results without ISR like it is done in the basic ADC example, but without success.

The most important code lines: ( The entire project is in the attachment )

pastedImage_3.png

and the BOARD_InitBootPeripherals() generated by the ConfigTool: 

pastedImage_4.png

Hope anybody can help.

Thank you in advance :smileyhappy:

Best Regards

Michael 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Michael Wittwer,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd like to suggest you refer to the ADC demo in the SDK library, please refer to it for details.

MCUXpresso SDK | Software Development for Kinetis, LPC, and i.MX MCUs | NXP 

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

s-mwittw
Contributor I

we used SDK_2.6.0_LPC54616J512 from the SDK builder and the ADC interrupt demo, but no interrupt occurs there it seems.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Michael Wittwer,

Thanks for your reply.
I've attached an ADC interrupt demo which is from the SDK library for the LPC54628, I run it in the MCUXpresso and it can enter the ADC's interrupt function, please refer to it for details.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos