make:***[makefile:55:FOC_TC_mbd_rtw.elf]Error 1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contributor II

Hello Razvan,Daniel

I have actually imported a generated code(PMSM Module 7:Torque Control ) from Matlab to the S32 Design software by following the below form instructions:

How to export Generated Code to S32 Design Studio IDE (applicable for MBDT for MPC5744P v2.0)  

But when I build the code I will get the following errors:

Console implies "cannot find MPC 574xP_AMMCLIB.a'',actually i set the library for MPC 574xP_AMMCLIB.a.

But it's ok for the generated code of lesson 12 Motor Control System

Software version information i use as below:

MBDToolbox  MPC57xx V3.0

S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture Version 2017.R1

I upload some snapshots about build errors occured and settings for S32 DS,maybe you can give me some advices.

Best Regards 

Havry

图片1.png

图片2.png

图片3.png

图片4.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 18226635115@139.com‌,

I'm sorry but I can't read the linker options on the image you uploaded - could you write them in a comment here? You might not have a correct path for the AMMCLib set - given with the -L option in S32DS.

You can share your S32DS project and I can import it and try to figure out what's going on.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hello Razvan,

After i imported  project.xml file to s32DS,I changed two project settings as below:

1、Project >C/C++ Build>Settings>Standard S32DS C Compiler >includes     

I remove the item "D:/Users/Administrator/Add-Ons/Toolboxes/NXP_MBDToolbox_MPC57xx/tools/Cross_Tools/powerpc-eabivle-4_9/include" ,and 

add my own NXP MBDT path ,"D:\Users\Administrator\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_MPC57xx\mbdtbx_mpc574x\AMMCLIB_MPC574xP\include"

2、Project >C/C++ Build>Settings>Standard S32DS C Linker >libraries   

In the libraries(-l)  ,i add "MPC574xP_AMMCLIB.a"       

in the library search path (-L),I add my own NXP MBDT path "D:\Users\Administrator\AddOns\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_MPC57xx\mbdtbx_mpc574x\AMMCLIB_MPC574xP\lib\s32ds_ppc"

After that ,i build the project ,the error i mentioned occur.

I want to upload the s32 project(FOC_TC_mbd_rtw) generated in my computer that located in" C:\Users\Administrator\workspaceS32DS.Power.2017.R1".

but i don't know how ,i  find the icon for uploading image and video ,however there is no icon for uploading files.

Thanks  for your help.

Best Regards 

Havry

0 Kudos