Anyone has information for the below parameters for chip SJA1105S.
We are referring to user manual UM11040.
- Switch Port Scheduler Predecessor.
- It defines the order of the scheduler predecessors.
This value shows only the relative ordering of the elements.
The highest value has the highest priority and gaps are allowed.
- Switch Port Scheduler Predecessor reference.
- Choice reference to the scheduler predecessor
It has one of the choice reference value to the scheduler predecessor.
It will one of Port FIFO, Port Scheduler or Port Shaper.
- Port Egress Last Scheduler Reference.
- It is a reference to the port scheduler which is the last in the egress port.
- Port Ingress Virtual lan Modification
- It indicates all incoming messages are tagged with VLAN id.
- Port Traffic Class Assignment
- The Traffic classes are assigned to the FIFO.
- Port Egress FIFO Index
- It specifies the instance ID of the FIFO of the configured Ethernet switch egress port
- Port FIFO Minimum Length
- It is the size of a configured FIFO.
- Port FIFO Traffic Class Assignment
- Traffic classes assigned for the FIFO.
- Port Egress Predecessor FIFO Reference.
- It is a reference to FIFO which predecessor to Port Shaper.
- Frame management information
- Where the management information is inserted inside the Ethernet Frame.
We are not able to map the above configuration parameter related to chipset SJA1105S.
If any has information/suggestion for above will great help for us.
Thanks and Regards,