cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKW41Z512-HT mass erase

lishirley
Contributor II

Hi expert,

I was try to program and read the flash in MKW41Z512, when I program, I do mass erase first, and it could erase and program successful, but after that, I restart ( power off then power on) the sample, and do read operation, but it could not read successfully. If do mass erase first, it could read, but all of the value are oxff. The same code could run successfully in MKW31Z256VHT4, (not do mass erase, could read ok.)

Would you please help to check the problem?

Thank you very much!

Shirley

Tags (1)
3 Replies

lishirley
Contributor II

Hello Sebastian,

Thanks for your reply, I'm sorry to disturb you, the problem has resolved, that is because I mistakenly put the chip secured, so it's no problem now, thank you!!

Best regards

Shirley

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shirley,

It's good to know that you got it fixed, please let me know if you have any further issues.

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shirley, I hope you're doing well!

Could you please let me know what tool are you using to send these commands? Is it J-Link Commander? Or are you executing custom code to send the commands?

Also, could you please let me know which commands are you using to perform these operations?

And another thing, could you please confirm the KW41Z part number you're using? Is it MKW41Z512VHT4?

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos